BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

hasta la vista~ SUCKERS :P

i love that word
its so fun when you said that
what i meant was  lots of words
:D
im weird
i know
:P

finally
my MSN is brand-new and somemore i think its better
wheee~
one down
lots more to go
><"

i know
im sorry
long time didnt blogg for you liao isit?
okays
im blogging right now
see?
<3
imma crazy girl
><

i know im not as talented as her
or as leng as her
or as caring or watsoever as her(s)
but hey
if u dont like who i am
then get lost
(craps, its just SO fun x))

i know found out
that day
we were at USS
Universal Studio Singapore
F.Y.I
i bought a rootbeer
cost me so damn expensive
><
but nevermind coz its Daddies $
(bad girl)
:P
nothings can stop me from drinking a sip of my beloeved ROOTBEER
~~

i think i know why those weird dream comes to me EVERY NIGHT
its maybe coz the photos i put next to my bed
beside my bed is a wall
just paste pictures of 6K and someother picx
but those were like months ago
those weird dreams were coming to me since...
since graduation
weird huh?
iisshhh

who are you?
friend or foe?
real or not?
true or false?
i really hope we are still friends
but that pain u've cause
its just to much
of course i hope that
we didnt start fighting
and caused all THIS

okay!
i duwan type liao
:P
byes
<3

0 comments: