BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

DAY 33 :: blame it all on com :P

wazzup
:D
long time nvr say that liao
miss mar?
L:oL

i blame it all on com
stupid..
i type dao so good liao
somemore gt add video inside
the com go hang
WTF?
zhadaoo norr
-.-"

fine fine
say back
Buzzer Beat last episode finish liao
boo....
but nvm larh
gt new one
He's Beautiful
lalalalala~~
Shin Woo hao shuai oh~
shuai dai le
xD
teeheee
dont blame me
imma girl
what can i do?
:P

owh noo...
today gone to meridien
wth.
Zzzz
sibeh boring at there
somemore no handphone let me use to online
haizzz
i just behsong when all the small little girls come and surround me
im no superstar nor Najib okays?
dont surround me
no oxygen breath
killing me yars
><"
but leh
also cannot scream at them
they're small tiny 'things'
u do like that
they cry or sumting then
walao
-.-"

Hohohoo
at meridien
music music music is the way
i was mouthing the lyrics out
(i always do that -.-)
while writing something
then suddenly Ning was looking at me
uh-owh
giv her the stare
"what? im music bumm *:P* "
caught me mouthing lyrics?
thats normal okays?
ornot then siao-siao liao
:D
omg..
2mr going that hell again
-.-
i cant even stand there for like 2 hours
how can i tahan at there from morning to 5?
if i hear another"leran~~"
im so gonna siao siao liao
-.-
siao siao bumm
not bad~
LOL
><

ooo
i heard gt alot ppl can go in CHS liao
pray pray pray
dont go dont go dont go
dont go to a non-lengzai place
but then
go also not bad
aiya who cares
i duwan to be like last time when i saw the paper
the paper that said i cant get in to sek4
i just let out a fuck word and gone moody
-.-"
i think sakaii teacher was looking at me that time
:P
see what?
nvr see before crazzy bumm arh?
xPP
im gonna know am i in on 22 Dec
wish me luck
just wish me luck dont wish me in or not
:D
siao siao
Zzzzzz

kays
crazzy bumm ending liao
cant wait for 2mr's show
but not so cant wait for meridien
awwww man
><
hasta la vistass
buhbyesss
:]

0 comments: