BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

DAY 36 :: iisshh D=

i didnt plan to blog today
but at last
aiyaa blog larh

lol
just now i was freaking bad mood
then go listen MP3
lol
very effective
calm down liao
:D

its okay..
its okay if u say u can't talk to me anymore
its okay if u just shut up
its okay if u stop calling me
coz i dont care about you anymore
i shouldnt care
i shouldnt think about you
you dont treat me as a friend
then why should i?
i thought u change
i thought u were back as usual
who knew?
who the hell knew??
i dont need you anymore
get lost
dont come back
thats the way u wanted to be
i know u're upset that im tumpang-ing ur car for orientation
for going in the same car with u to school
for going to CHS
but
u think i want?
u think i want suffer all these?
i can be 'ya ba' in ur car d dont worry
i wont even mess with you
same bus with you?
nvm
i can pretend i dont know you
no
i dont even know you anymore
u said
"i think i cannot talk to you anymore alr becoz my mom knows we're fighting"
just say it
you dont want to talk to me
you dont even want to care about my life and death
i dont mind
coz thats how cruel u are
and thats none of my business

i dont think i could survive 2011
all the things change completely
and thats not good
at all
><
maybe im gonna eat canteen food everyday
gahhh
even how nice the canteen food is
its not a good idea
to me..
><
all sukan so freaking hard to chooose
im no athletic okay?
i think im joining Kelab Fotografi
but i dont hope that
everyone needs to have own camera
or maybe DSLR
u know im so freaking poor
iisshh
Pandu Puteri?
whats my choice?
then i was thinking about school band
how about that?
i dunno larhh
as long as they dont give me a piano to play
im cool
;P

i "cant wait" for orientation
haizz
such a relief that Hong Hong is going to CHS and maybe same bus
at least someone to teman larh
i miss Hong Hong when every morning he goes
"li le ran! li le ran!"
then he goes blabbling about things
and when he notices that im not in the mood sometimes and stuffs
thats what good about Hong Hong
=D
but..
(he goes hyper active and talkative sometimes)
LOL
and sometimes u cant shut him up
nvm =)
Hong, u see this then dont mad arh
:P

not many of my close friends going there i guess
booo
bad news
><

thank god im listening to MUSIC right now when writing all these stuffs
haizz
anyways
Merry Christmas althought its still early
what song is it right now?
S.H.E. Shero
cool song
should listen
crazzy bumm recommanded
L;oL

offline on 11:11
right now
buhbyeess
Dear God.
u gave me what i should get
you gave me whats the best for me
but i dont think i can manage all of it
then she messed things up
give me some strength to fixed things up
show me the way to live
:/

omg nice lehh
SHERO
:P
MUSIC is my strength im looking for
:)
buhbyess
:/

0 comments: