BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DAY 41 :: getting ready. getting started.

Hihii :P
im glad that its not that slow right now
thankiew god
xD
okays stop nonsense liao
fast type all in
:]

lol
sunday when dinner at relative there
my cousins found out im going to CHS
then they like
say this dont go
that dont go
blah blah blahh
such LOL
^^
nobody take care me liao lorh next year
the youngest of them alr SPM this year
3X
nvm..
im learning to take care of myself

its 5.42 right now
Ma said about 6 the driver (aunty) coming
omgg
><
alr feeling like going to school liao
-.-

omg omg omg
omFg
2mr wednesday liao
somemore cham is
im having lunch with them
not only tumpang
walau
-.-
i said
"MA!! i at home cook maggi mee enough alr larh! why need go lunch with them? u giv me key larh!"
wth
so zhadao

just now was
getting ready shoes and socks
(omg, my shoe so.. undescribable)
so 'babai' the socks also need their school one
ISSHH!!
XP
then go iron clothes
walau the dress arh
so hard to iron
i also dunno how to fold
><
its like going back to school
iron clothes
packing bags
this and that
but
its not the school that i wanted
its not YakChee
its not 6K
><

owh my owh my
LADY GAGA
><
pin hair
good student
sopan santun
no bad words?
no middle finger?
(okay, im not THAT bad)
my cousin bro say
(nehh the youngest one)
he act for me see when they do sportcheck
"(examine ur body)"
"'tuo xie' (take off ur shoe)"
"'tiao liang xia' (jump two times)"
"pocket!"
he act until very LOL
then he say
"catholic got the machine one arh.. 'teet teet teet' 'bring out handphone' "
-.-"
okay so he is weird sometimes
LOL
most funny is when he say what club what sukan that time
"better dont go this club i tell you.. ah yeah that one good.."
the face expression very funny
=D

HONG!
2mr when u saw me dont :O
(lol -.-)
rmb arhh
dont like u used to say
"LERAN!! why u pin ur hair? aiyoo u wear this very weird lehh.. blah blah blahh"
u know ur mouth d larh
so control urself larh
:P
somemore
dont purposely act like u dunno me and then ask me
"u are leran right?"
i tell u if u do that i want beat u alr
-.-"

omggggg...
6.30 wake up
wear THOSE things
><
behtahan
why treat me like this
i dont mind wearing the uniform
but why my uniform gt CHS d badge?
iisshhh
><

im thinking about
next year
i really still want type blog anot
dont feel like leaving this old blog
very 'rapat'
lol
-.-
very fast then grand opening of my new blog liao
hohoho
-.-

5.57
i go get ready
haizz
wish me good luck tomoro
facing her
facing CHS
facing my going-to-be secondary school
facing my future
><
wish me luck
3':

buhbyess
see tonight can on anot
:P

0 comments: