BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

DAY 29 (part 2)

holla round 2 today
:D
lalala
just saw the new drama addcition just now
nice nice nice!!
heehee
i've just comfirm
He's Beautiful
not His
i admit
among those 3 guys
all also not bad not bad
xD
really damn rambang mata lately
@@

I think we're still friends
arent we?
you are calling to me about everyday right now
(nahh, its just for 2 days)
but
i hope we are
:]

i dunno what happen to me
after moodying for a few days
then get awfully tired
then get crazy
(last night..
i was kacauing Liang like a 5 year old kid
idk what the hell happen to me -.-)
then sot sot liao
including tackling with Liang for the NDS
(hey, imma Mario Obsession. so respect sikit :P)
ohh crap
im out of my mind
><

wth school am i going next year?
tons of people are asking me
im asking myself lately
then i ask Mom
"wait until 22 December then u'll know"
why?
coz that day i will know that im NOT going into that school
!!
i told her
"ma, wanna bet? im no way going to CHS. if i win u belanja Slurpee"
"no. u sure have sikit sikit chance then only can go there larh"
"since u know, why still waste so much time on applying and stuffs??"
"TRY MARH"
....
i should've said TuttiFrutti
but still
nobodys betting with me
oh yeahh
i rmb i bet with blog
(crazzy gurll)

fed up fed up fed up
sick sick sick
im sick of all THOSE
mamak
(its fatting me instead of killing me)
CHORES
(im freaking tired and lazy already)
staying indoor instead of going to gatherings, movies, etc~
(im cant sit still doing NOTHING)
thank god someone booked tickets for Narnia this Sat
(i did the booking -.-)

okays
since its part 2
so nothing much
the photos?
im working on it
actually im not
lazy + no tim at all
thinking of doing what next
><
byebyess

0 comments: