BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

DAY 24 3:

peekkabooo
holla
:D

sorry yesterday had some issues with Ian
anyways
my com also very slow

Saturday
i manage to wake up at 10 to do last minute practice
i dont get myself
i open first piece d page
i just play then play until 2nd piece
L:OL
weird

haha
im still laughing at myself
coz Ms. Irene said i got practice
duhhh
of course
:P
but i still sucks at it
so bad
haizz
SUCKER

wootz
2mr out of town
going to.....
Cameron Highland
yeap
not so shuang
but nvr go before
so go play play awhile
lols
breath fresh air
(good)
away from computer
(not so good)
3:
haiz
i hope we are on time at there just to see Buzzer Beat
will try to convince daddy to let me use his phone's online thingy
stupid phone
dont have WiFi
ornot he mesti let me use
3:

okays
will online tonight again
byes
:P

0 comments: