BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

waste all my time..

wazup..
haizz..
today very waste...
all my precious time
haizz...
let me tell you..

today..
about a month ago..
Di..
[its dad.. i call him di coz its da-di.. get it?]
Di plan to bring us to IEM geh Family Day..
the first thing on my mind was....
BO--RING!!
but we still need go
Di want to do blood donation...
haizz....

but..
i found out that that day was the day booyee's bufday party
i was like
wth
but i thought that okay lor..
rush abit..
coz the family day end at 1 pm sumting...
maybe i can be there on time..
but...
[another but..]
turn out...
i need go visit my granma..
neh..
yesterday i tell you jorr..
my granma sick
actually not only i go there to visit my granma....
i gt a relative...
dunno is my relative or what..
its my mom d dad [my granpa] d younger brother....
so its my 'shu gong'
maybe...
coz my mom call him 'shu shu'
he from China..
our whole family nobody know him except Gong gong [granpa]
but Ma say maybe gong gong also forget him..
gong gong ad 90++ years old..
Ma say 'shu gong' maybe 70++ years old...

i heard my 'mother-side-aunties' said 'shu gong' come with his friend..
actually is his son d friend..
the friend come malaysia do business..
yesterday when i go visit popo [granma]
i saw a photo of a granpa and all the family memberz...
i guess the granpa is my 'shu gong'
i think 'shu gong' looks abit like gong gong..
but nobody agree with me..
they all say
"where got!!"
= =

back to the real story..
so..
i go to ther nt only visit my popo..
Di and Ma also want bring 'shu gong' to Putrajaya..
since he come from China and first time come KL..
yesterday my 3rd uncle bring him to Genting...
but now..
my aunty say no need go there ad coz my 3rd uncle ad bring 'shu gong' to Putrajaya...
they say 'shu gong' want find a relative in Subang jaya...
then cz 3rd uncle know marr..
then bring 'shu gong' lor..
thats why...
i no need go to gong gong house anymore...
plus..
i cannot go to boo yee's house..
i'm so piss becoz of this...
wtfffffffffff

actually i can go one..
then i will reach there about 2 sumting
but..
paiseh paiseh....
haizzz

tongith still gt the weekly dinner at gong gong's house....
wakaka
can play iPhone...
maybe
but still need to help cook..
did i tell you i always help my big aunt to cook???
hehe..
but i also not very good larr...
i always scare when i cook the food will burn...
= ="
at home also..
my favourite dih
maggi mee and fried rice..
[coz i only know how to cook that..]
wakakaka....
then tonight we're having dinner with 'shu gong'
and he's leacing tomoro...
12 am sharp...
wth..
i only get to see him for a few hours...
haizz...

i'm getting sore-throat today..
no matter how much water i drink..
still cannot heal..
haizz..
today i @ the family day there eat a lot ice kacang~~
i looove ice kacang~~~~
love until let Ma scold..
haizz...

i duwan type ad..
my movie awaits~
bye~~~

0 comments: