BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

huh?? @.@

wazup...
hey guys...
bypasser and guest..
can chill marr???
u two very funny...
but feel touched coz gt ppl care about me....
thnx.....

bypasser.....
thanks alot....
actually.....
your words very pro.....
really....
nobody ever care about my life, my family, my friendz.. my wicked piano except you......
you are really a good 'blog visitor' friend to me.......
i don't feel bothered or wateva....
i just only wanna know who are you...
if u duwan say...
its just cool....
coz i ad happy gt ppl come my blog
so chill....
you can come and go anytime...
i wouldnt paksa you....

guest.....
yea, bypasser right.......
you're kinda sensitive.....
but same also chill.....
coz its no biggy......
kay??

wow....
1st time my blog gt this type of thingz happen......
cool??
dunno......

well....
today i sleep..zzzz
until dad wake me....
he say
"Girll!!! wake up yar... mom wanna bring you go pasar.. u say u want buy new slipperz!"
oh man....
damn duwan to wake up...
i just luv sleeping.......
my slippers loh........
my slippers always let Ma wear....
then she wear until spoil ady......
my slipperszz....
*sobz*
then before i go IOI find also don't have good one...
today go pasar....
thee uncla say didnt have my size...
he say no stock....
shit
then Ma bring me go Giant...

before we left....
i saw a car....
INOVA.....
and when i saw the car d plat....
omg...
its his car....
xxx.....
ahh.....
then when i get into Ma d car....
i didnt talk ad.....
i just sit at there......
speechless....
mooody the whole day ad.....
wow.....

@ Giant....
go a lot of slippers....
really...
alot!!!!!
then finally buy ad...
actually i not so like the slippers...
but nvm larr......
don't like also need wear....
better than 'kaki ayam'
lol....

so now what???
me and Liang only @ home....
good.....
i can shout i can scream i can cry i can crazy.....
like that....
Liang also will do the same......
@.@
peace out

-CoolTomboy

thanks for everything.. ^^

0 comments: