BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

@.@

wazup..
today..
is going to be dfamn busy..

this morning....
was so damn 'liang'
dunno why my new-stupid-damn-alarm clack wake me up @ 5.45 am....
wakaka....
damn bising..
then i open my eyes and snooze it...
then i look around, scratch my head for awhile and then back to sleep...

then..
wake up at 9 sumting..
dunno why today so early wakeup...
so i grab a Snoopy Comic book near me and read it for awhile...
then go watch tv..
when i go down..
mom said
"warhh.... today so early geh??"
i say...
"dunno larr"
then she said dad just came back..
he ady buy a few nasi lemak for us...
i go eat then mom said...
"remember wash shoes yahh"
[speechless]
"why ME???"

haizz....
i hate washing shoes....
but nvm lar...
but..
also need wash my brother one....
wth....

no lunch..
then go to stupid-piano class.....
boring..........
then Liang brought me to Mc.donald where Mom is waitnig for us......
she say Liang & me go Popular first and buy a present she saw for Amanda......
then again...
we run back to Popular....

@ Popular...
i saw hong lao shi..
6H class d science teacher....
= ="'
i keep finding the present..
then finally i found it....
it was just where i started looking for it d place...
xD
= =

and yes...
finally...
we can go eat Tutti Frutti!!!!
of course i belanja myself like i said yesterday..
my one just RM 9.01
which is just 9....
nice, man~~~

then go back home and now writing blog.....

afterwad....
i need go my old neighbour d new house d party.......
btw, my old neighbour is Malay...
so it will be juz like the parties last time in their old house...
all malayz....
very scary when all the malay kid look @ us...
ahh...
then they are like
"siapa ni?? kenapa ada orang cina... mesti dah silap kan??"
they keep asking my neighbour..[the kid..]
then the kid said
"taklah.. dia jiran saya...."
mesti like that one...
haizz.....

mom said....
if the party d food nice....
we eat it as dinner...
early-dinner coz that time should be about 5 pm.....
wakaka
then mom said if still hungry can go mamak or go old town
yea~

today..
should not be moody lar...
still not bad lo....
i was very happy when i saw my blog d counter...
yesterday 23 ppl..
today 34 ppl...
good!!!
"jia you!!"
ok la...
don't write ad....
buh bye...
peace!!

-CoolTomboy =P

0 comments: