BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

i mooooooodyy......

wazup..
i'm so damn sot ad..
not the 'good' sot but is 'bad' sot.....
wtf...
so...
i;m gonna tell  you...

Monday,
wow...
i was so damn siao.....
very mooooody.....
M came to me...
she told me everything...
i felt...
so damn sorry for here...
i wish to help but what can i do...
dunno when...
but i know during free time lar...
i was so damn moody and boring
so i play with Scott 15, 20 lose then Truth or Dare...
suddenly i really no mood play ad...
i sot sot tell Scott..
"u slap me in te face lar.. i duwan play ad"
coz i know Scott will not let me go of that easily....
then he slap lo...
quite hard....
@ nite....
i was so damn stress...
and then i finallly..../
let those tears come out like seas.....
nobody in the hell of this house knew.....

Tuesday,
i came @ school....
still mooody....
didnt want to force a smile...
a smile to me is like a cut in the heart....
i managed to write to Xuen....
i need to tell her...
then she simply ask..
who is ***..
i just..
swt....
then M came again...
she say..
she keep say..
and i listen..
keep feel sorry....
haizz.....

Wednesday....
if i didnt remember wrong...
that day should be nothing happen.....
dunno lar....

Thursday..
M cannot tahan ad..
then burst out...
so..
about the whole class knew what happen...
and everybody is like talking all about it...
i tried to comfort M....
and then i saw the letter...
i dunwan to rmb what about it...
coz it makes me feel angry...
thank God...
i didnt rmb it....
then when recess...
me and JoeYi keep comfort M for awhile when we saw her....
and guess what?
you all came and ask me about her....
when i replied the answer u dunwan to know..
you all like
cheh....
then go away....
after recess....
u all come to me and say M's next target is me.....
why?
what?
who?
what do you all know...
haizz...
then i was again mooody...

Friday, [today]
i cannot tahan..
i scold them one sentence.....
i cannot say...
i duwan say....
haizzz....
but that sentence not very serios or sumting larr...
i just meant that don't disturb M ad...
when time to go home....
M came to me...
she say the problem d 20% is done...
so i said thats great..
but it seems like she only cares about the 80%
coz thats what the real problems....

dunno which day..
i found out that N lie to me...
N tell a lot ppl ad..
i can't believe it...
i know N for so long
i can't believe N will lie to me
N betrayed me...
i still can't believe it...
arghhhhhhhhhhhh..
actually not lie
is just tell my secret out
but thank godness...
its not real...
wait...
if its not real..
its not call secret...
haizz!!!
well it is a secret...
but its not real anymore!!

i feel like writing chinese....
then i feel like don't writing it
then when i want to write it
the web page jam ad...
so i don't care.
i change to youtube..
watch movie to relax for awhile loh...

i so piss up when i saw somebody copmment my blog with the name 'weikang'
tell you what
i'm not happy to see his name on my blog if that guy wasnt that guy
confused?
i rather say tuut
i wanna tuut her tuut there ad..
but i'm at home
no tuutz allowed...

how i wish u were online
then i can tell you everything that i want to say.....
becoz i know...
you are the only one i could trust.....

dunno what to write
[actually i know]
but i wanna see movie ad....
haizz...
bye....

0 comments: