BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

today sucksxx

omfg..
today just killed me in the heart
arhhhh
damn pissed
+ moody
+mong mong *.*

dont say this first
say about yesterday

Tuesday ::
@ school
3 crazy ppl was trying to get my hair ...
ermm..
how to say leh?
put my hair behind ear
means...
tuck my hair behind ear larhh
aiya dun care
they all sot d
one grab my head
no, 2?
3?
and then grab my hair and put inside
more cham
one of them is the tall tall yongsui yongsui gt doggy face d
aiyooo
they keep begging me to let them see what i look like in that kind of hairstyle
wtf!?
i was soo..
*speechless*

@ meridien was damn boring
thank God i gt SueNing to help me
what did she helped me?
SueNing listen to me talk talk talk for about 1 hour?
nehh
half an hour ++
all about me and the bitch's fight
talk until xxx
talk until dunno where liaoo
i gt a new EAR
~
^^
she also wouldnt get boring
when i cakap cakap cakap
she will like  giv me the pity face
or sometimes she also listen ancd very ji dong
LOL
sweet cute girl
then arh
SueNing said she want to see some of the people inside my "Life Story"
-.-"
then i was like okayy lorhh

i hate dinner
Liang was so damn "chuan" about him going into the first class next year
then Ma & Liang keep saying all about results lorhh
then arhh
Ma keep say me worr
say here say there mesti nak say me wan worr
say me what?
"Liang, you now can go in 1st class no use.. don't like Jiejie next year go back to 2nd class"
"you dont study hard, then you wil be like Jiejie didnt study then go 2nd class"
then Liang will go
"Ma, Jiejie why didnt go 1st class when she std 6?"
"neh, becoz she always didnt study hard larh"
i wanted to shout out loud that
i didnt study!
i cheat!!
okay??
i cheat at exam!
just to get great marks
and guess what?
i gt what i wanted
but who knew i need to go H class??
then everytime say about results
Ma will keep saying that i didnt study
this that this that
that time
i really want to say that i cheated
instead
i took my dish inside and lock myself in my room
i cant help it if they keep saying me..
they just wont stop
what do you want me to do?
scream loudly say
"I DIDNT STUDY OKAY? I JUST CHEAT AT THE EXAM!!"
-.-"

Today ::
just like what i said above
OMFG
that damn xiao za bo want us to cut hair
i duwanna touch my hair
i've waited so long since the day i came out from the hair dresser d house
now leh?
its either pin my hair or cut my hair
even Ma says that xiao za bo is ridiculous
fuck her
i duwan to pin
coz thats soo not me and soo not Mush
if i pin to school
i can bet that nobody wants to even come near me
i look hideous!!
and then become soo not mush mush liaoo
><
but arhh
cut also cannot worr
haizz
i want to leave it also cannot
later let the xiao za bo scold
fuckk!!

more cham?
i didnt get to go to sek 4
all my hopes
*POOF!!*
gone..
when i took the paper while walking back to my place
i just let out one word
FUCK
well
whisper
nobody heard that right?
x)
really very very dunno-how-to-say lorhh
then i go moody the rest of the day
reading my another Meg Cabot book Agnes borrowed me

haizz
then after moody for like 5 hours
Ma finally fetched me home form daycare
then i thought
the 'jie guo' ad come out liao
no matter how moody how emo how pissed i am
nothings gonna change
so just face it
im gonna see him for the rest of my 5 years
><
when i type that sentence
i was sooo pissed
fuck!!!!!!!!!!
why God treated me like this
i havent had why i should had
instead
He gave me the worst ending

5 years dude
my whole life i had to face him
what if
when i at Sek 3 many people found out that i liked him before
then its gonna start over like std 5
my worst nightmare
"LeRan~ i cant believe u like xxx"
"omg, u like him?"
"hey, there goes ur boyfriend"
how can i face the whole wide world?
how can he even face me?
damn it
deng dao
fuck dao
i really scare later when Liang come back
when he test my anger
i scold a bad word at him
and i get busted by Ma
shit..
they come back liaoo
the first sentence i heard from Liang is
"what did i get when i go to 1st class"
omfg..
cant they had enough of it already??

Tonights Wednesday
haizzz
IOI mall again
tonight no matter what
i need to eat McDonald Ice Cream to calm myself down
im just soo crazy-in-a-bad-way liaoo
i can go for chocolate
bt our house didnt hav..
haizzz

Makan, Blogging, Talking 'xin shi', listening to Music etc etc is my ways to fa xie or cool down when im like this
well..
im usually like this..
haizz..

2mr..
maybe im gonna pin my hair..
dont freak out okay?
its okay if u dont want to come near me..
but ont insult me..
im already hating myself right now

shit
i just thought about the wood KH teacher gave us
i didnt "mo" dao..
no time liaoo..
deng
why so damn unlucky d
haizz

wish 2mr
'ping an wu shi'
dont becoz of me 2mr gonna pin hair so laugh at me ya
><
haizzz

bye
x(

0 comments: