BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 6 ...

Yesterday..
I dropped tears because of you
I dropped tears for our friendship on the way back home in the car..
No, for our broken friendship
I never knew whats wrong and what right
You were never the person i knew since age 5/6
I falll for stupid things like that
but why
why did you make me fall for THIS?
what did i did wrong to you
to make our friendship as worse as this?

dont say those stuffs liao
:)
'ba gao' blogg!
mush mush so damn guaii
still washing face
yesterday kill fat
walauu
run run run
u better run run run run run
xD
nice song
say back
run
and then cycle
and then badminton
'chuan' dao
not LC d chuan arh
is
u know d larh
imma girl who totally SUCKS at sports
so, ti liang yi xia larhh
><

okayy
i think i gt nothuing to type liao
i need gao dim the 2 solou
><
bye
<3

0 comments: