BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Byebye *sobss*

What's up
its graduation day
its the last day at YakChee
its the last day singing school song
[yet sing until so bad..]
its the last day seeing all the teachers
its the last day seeing all my friends
its a not-so-good day
><

i didnt cry
but i admit
watery eyes
xP

P class boys are so disrespectful
blekk!!
laugh laugh laugh
shout shout shout
play play play
iisshhh
><

the food was nice
had a long queue on the ice-kacang
long time didnt eat liao
x)
but really
eat liao very nice but not nice
[i know u dunno what i mean]
didnt have the mood to eat arhh
so havent eat finish ad throw away liao
Sryyy ><
then eat finish liaoo
coz today i tumpang JiaAnn d car go sek 4
then JiaAnn say faster go liaoo
i want stay at there for a little longer
but i couldnt..
so its a quick bye and everythings gone
><
so damn 'qiao' is
i was thinking of seeing xxx for the last time
then coz my head still look down walk mar
who knew
i 'tai tou' then saw him
wtf!?
then JiaAnn keep looking at me
giving me the sly smile
heehee ><
i just smiled
not at him of course
then i turn back
i saw his 'bei ying'
then i thought
"You still look cute.. Im so damn glad for the last day i could look at you in such a close distance.. Its my last time looking at your face and 'bei ying'.. Good luck at all.. dont let me see you again.. dont let me get head over heels on you again.. x)"
then when turn back my head
i nearly hit something or someone
teehee
the careless of me
=D

thats it
no more YakChee
after school
go another school
my favourite one
SEKSYEN 4
but quite sienn ark at there
nothing to type about there

go home
first thing is bath
then dash to the computer
msn msn msn
upload pics
damn wtf
so sloww`

wtf..
this is second time i entered this post
i typed quite lots of things ad
but damn the blogger dunno wth happen
haizzzz
damn moody right now
duwan type again liao larhh
sai hei
okay larh
byebyeess

0 comments: