BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

NDS? broken friendship? etcetc?

What's up
im suddenly cheeed up
thanks to you
i cant type my blog emo-ly liaoo

today go Plaza LowYat
wow
so many techno stuffies inside
i really mean so many
all is techo thingys man
sakit mata jor leh
really damn lots of stuffs
handphonse
psp
ps2 3
NDS
etc etc

after hanging at there for awhile
finally buy liao
phewwww
the two sot  sot d
go here  go there
"what price?"
"what price?"
"dont so expensive boleh?"
then arh
we two kelian d follow them
go here go there
becoz gt so many place sell at the plaza
siao ad lorhh
@.@

i still cant make a decision
so now i really really need ur help
including u my dear reader :: bypasser
can pls go to http://www.pyzam.com/
find these 4 blogskins
help me choose which one nicer
Simple Living
As He Loved
Live The Life
Find Me Love
these 4
pls~~
i tell u all larh
2011 change blog
so need all prepare
can help me hor~?
arigatou gazaimasu
thankiew so much

maybe becoz im stupid
thats why
want to know the story?
it all started when there were me and you
i told u every little secret that i have
and u were like
"duh. so what? wadever."
and u didnt told me anything
thats so not best friends
until u really kept a BIG secret
and the fight started
u think thats no big deal
until i giv up fighting
but we werent so close
all u said about me is my birthday party
and how you wish the party was all ur way
fine with me
not!!
then i stopped you
i lived my life
u lived urs
its that simple
simple ending right?
not that easy
you wrote those stuffs on ur blog
as a blogwriter
u dont know wat u should and should not write
you even wrote ur teachers house address inside
havent u think of what you have done?
u finally admit u liked him in ur blog
and i just said
"i knew u liked him"
you were shoo-ing me away with a smile
then i thought u werent so 'jie yi' about it
until u started writing again
you used what i used to describe u on our first fight
bitch
fucker
.......................
like its all my fault
then after a few fights
we were the worst enemies we ever were

thats all?
thats what i thought
until u called me one day
i recognize your voice
but i wanted you to admit urself
"who are you?"
"im the person you hate"
"scott?"
"imma girl"
"owh, i get it"
you just asked something about me going catholic and stuffss
something i wasnt sure my own
"what the hell did you called me for?"
"dunno. i just called shuang only"
then i ended the 'phone conversation'
after a few days
you MSNed me
u said
"frenz again of enemy"
"how should i know? u started it"
"T^T"
"and know u wan how?"
"frenz again lorh"
"haizz. see lorh.. blek"
then we were like officially frenz again
we chatted like we used to
we even talked on the phone too
i was feeling to start all over again
no more fights
all those
and thats when i saw your blog
i cant believe i fall for it
you cheated me
you lied
i believed u
go find out what she typed
http://joeyiloveschool.blogspot.com/
it was a November 13 post
on Saturday
you didnt even explain to me wth was going on
you even wrote me and xxx
those things
what did i did??

you changed..

its quite late right now
i gtg
bye

0 comments: