BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little Me... wakaka...

我是黑里的白。。


我是白里的黑。。

黑白黑白。。

我和每个人不同。。

我。。

喜欢不同。。

不同叫特别。。

特别。。

我特别无聊。。

特别白痴。。

特别cool。。

特别自恋。。

today..
haizz..
suddenly think of something..
wanna know?
of course i will tell you..
today, when i going to ioi mall learn piano..
i saw a baby sitting beside driver's sit looking around in the car..
i thought,
"welcome to the new world..
its gonna be a crazy life to you.."
i know i'm crazy...
then i thought about when i was a kid or a baby...
i never knew life was so damn hard...
nobody gave us a warning about the life we're heading is damn freaky..
i remember....
when i small...
mom said i was so naughty..
i keep turning myself round and round and round..
then i knock my lips on the tv d cupboard or sumting..
[dunno how the hell to descrive]
during that day,
my lips very freaky..
mayb u didnt notice...
hehe..
coz nobody notices our lips..
= =
my lips..
on the middle like gt one more layer..
aiya hard to explain..
u ask me la sometimes...
i'll tell you..
><
and my leg..
rmb last time gt one post i say i go back to my nanny d house...
and i..
cry??
rmb??
well..
last time we went there...
aunty 'lianxiang' said when i was a baby..
she 'mendukung' me when she was making cookies..
and my leg touch dao the oven..
and pain..
i gt no memories about it..
then dunno when..
but lately..
i found out that it was true..
coz my leg there..
gt one smalll teenie tiny scar or wateva it is..
very small only...
hehe..
i was born to be naughty..
but i've learn to be responsible..
now sometimes.
SOMETIMES..
i help my mom out..
and i am such a good gurl..
hate it..
too good..
wanna be a bad bad tomboy..
gtg..
watch Karate Kid...
cute Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan..
wakakaka...
bye
CoolTomboy =P
[sorry coz maybe this post extra long.. next time longer!!]

0 comments: